Grau Funeral HomesFuneral Prearrangement
A death occurs, and without warning, a family member is left to make difficult decisions of arranging a funeral. Most have little idea of what is involved, what the costs are, and most importantly what final arrangements the deceased would have wanted.
As a vital part of our unwavering commitment to excellence in service, we’re always searching for ways to greatly reduce this emotional and oftentimes financial burden that accompanies the loss of a close loved one. Funeral prearrangement meets this need.
Let us provide the insight, experience and professional counseling you deserve, free of charge or obligation. By sitting down with us, you can receive qualified answers to individual questions such as:
What vital papers are needed to collect death benefits due me?
When a death occurs, who should be contacted first?
If I move, does my funeral plan move with me? If so, how?
Do you offer convenient, affordable payment plans?
I’m a veteran, what benefits are provided by the VA now?
What should my family do if my death occurs away from home?
The choice is yours, as personal as you wish, made with us in total confidence-without undue pressure. Think carefully about what will be best for you and your family, and fully discuss why you desire certain arrangements and accompanying merchandise. By doing so today, you are assured peace of mind for you and your loved ones before the time of need.
Our Funeral Prearrangement Needs Include:
- A private consultation with no cost or obligation at our funeral home or in the privacy of your own home.
- Written and detailed recording of your family information.
- Written and detailed recording of your unique wishes and desires.
- Assistance in selecting “just the right” services and merchandise to meet your needs.
- Complete review of the most flexible and affordable funding options that meet your particular needs.
- Complimentary Personal Arrangement Guide
Take just a minute and fill out our on-line pre-planning form . Then send it to us to keep on file if you wish. E-mail one of us, and let us know if you would like us to contact you for more detailed information.